Al Sanawbar is a KG to 12 school with a full 12 year academic program as follows:
- Kindergarten: KG1 and KG2
- Lower Elementary: Grades 1 – 3
- Elementary: Grades 4 – 6
- Middle School: 7 – 9
- High School: 10 – 12
The curricular methodology, technique, and references are all based on the Common Core curriculum of schooling with respect to the cultural diversity of our students.
Graduates are awarded a high school diploma that enables them to attend prestigious universities and colleges around the world.
Al Sanawbar Students sit standardized external exams such as SAT, AP, TOEFL, and/or IELTS.
List of Departments
* Arabic or Arabic as a foreign language for non-Arab students
* Islamic Studies or Islamic Studies for non-Arab students in English
* Physical Education (P.E.)